How Mooski can Help
- Delivers a low-cost, modern and enjoyable team development program to all sorts of teams
- Motivates and teaches employees to help themselves
- Reduces conflict that is distracting and unhealthy
- Constructively challenges negativity, blaming and silos
- Increases collaboration and innovation
How is Mooski different?
Most people long to feel happy at work. Mooski invites team members to reflect on the sort of workplace they want and how they can help create it.
- Mooski engages the heart, soul and reflective brain
- Based on the latest research from psychologists and business school experts into resilience, motivation, innovation and workplace culture
- Mooski is open to everyone, of all ages, abilities and learning styles
- Delivered via email and smartphone-friendly, Mooski is accessible anywhere in the world. Remote, home-based, flexible and shift workers can all participate.
|Exploring and practicing mindfulness||Online mindfulness-based interventions have been proven to reduce stress and anxiety, and improve wellbeing |
|Experiencing a more positive mindset||A positive mindset has clear, positive consequences for goal achievement|
|Connecting with the purpose of work||Employees who know the meaning and positive impact of their work are happier and vastly more productive|
|Feeling a greater sense of autonomy (control over the working day)||Employees who feel autonomy have higher job satisfaction (+10%), perform better (+5%), and are more innovative (+8%)|
|Improving engagement and connection to the team’s purpose||Organisations with a high level of engagement report 22% higher productivity |
In many tired, old teambuilding programs, the same unhealthy dynamics play out in a different environment (golf, cooking classes, paintball…!). The bullies still bully, the introverts are still quiet. The unspoken issues are still unspoken, and no different conversations are had.
Mooski is different! Mooski invites participants on a three-week journey of reflection and interaction, exploring ‘who we are’ as a team, ‘who we want to be’ and ‘how we will work together to achieve it’. There are no required sporting activities (although we will invite team members to take a stroll outside). There is no competition, no ‘points’ or leader boards, and definitely no paintball!
Mooski is inspirational, delightful and motivational.
All teams are right. Mooski is open to everyone, of all ages, abilities and learning styles. It is fun and challenging, without any competitive or sports-based activities. Because it is delivered via email and accessible via smartphone, Mooski is accessible anywhere in the world. Remote, home-based, flexible and shift workers can all participate.
Ideally the team should be one with organic connections. You will get most out of this training if the participants all share (or are meant to share) related goals at work.
We are very confident that most people undertaking the Mooski program will emerge with a lighter, brighter outlook at work. Some people will be moved and transformed, eager to learn more about mindfulness, autonomy or conflict resolution, for instance. Most will be willing and able to re-frame workplace negativity into more up-beat attitudes.
Yes, remarkably affordable. There are all sorts of advantages in smart, digital delivery and cost is one of them. Teams are not taken out of their workplace to expensive training centres. Instead, teams are lifted out of tired mindsets!